BusRates.com visitors and users like you rely on our reviews when planning a trip. These guidelines help us ensure that the reviews published are accurate, relevant and fair.
All BusRates.com reviews must meet standards in these categories:
Written by actual travelers
- Reviews written by ownership or management posing as guests will not be approved. Current or past employees or anyone associated or related to employees of an establishment listed on our site are not allowed to post reviews.
- Reviews must be based on the traveler's experience, not second-hand information or hearsay (unverified information, rumors or quotations from other sources or the reported opinions/experience of others).
- No profanity, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language or other non-family-friendly content.
- No graphic reports of violent criminal activity or participation in drug-related activity.
- Reports of deaths will be considered on an individual basis.
Relevance to other travelers
- We accept reviews for trips or customer service experiences that occurred within a year of submission.
- Please refrain from using personally insulting language, attempting a smear campaign or posting content that is irrelevant and unhelpful to tourists.
- BusRates.com is not a forum for general political, ethical or religious opinions, discussion or commentary.
- Questions or comments directed to property representatives are not allowed.
- Questions or comments directed to or about BusRates.com staff or other BusRates.com members will not be posted.
Unique and independent
You may write one review on any given bus charter, accommodation, restaurant, or attraction per visit or use of a bus company services. Members may submit subsequent reviews for additional visits as follows:
- Bus Charters: Review(s) for subsequent service(s) may be submitted three months after the publication of your last review.
- Accommodations & Attractions: Review(s) for subsequent visit(s) may be submitted three months after the publication of your last review.
- Restaurants: Review(s) may be submitted for subsequent visit(s) one month after the publication of your last review.
Important note: If you'd like to update a review you wrote, please contact us.
- Reviews should contain only original content and no quoted material from other sources.
- Commercial e-mail addresses and contact information are not allowed in reviews, nor is promotional material of any kind. We reserve the right to reject any URL for any reason.
- Please do not include questions for other reviewers or comments about other reviews, reviewers or management responses.
Submitted for an appropriate property
- Your review must be for a bus company, accommodation, restaurant or attraction that meets our listing criteria.
- All reviewers must be over the age of 13.
Valid e-mail and standard e-mail etiquette
- The e-mail address associated with your account must be correct. We may need to contact you if there is a problem with your review, so no fake e-mail addresses, please.
- Please follow standard etiquette when writing your review. Do not use ALL CAPS, excessive typographic symbols, HTML tags or slang.
- BusRates.com reserves the right to remove a review or management response at any time for any reason.
- The reviews posted on BusRates.com are individual and highly subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of BusRates.com visitors and not of BusRates.com, Inc. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers or in management responses. We are not affiliated with any establishment listed or reviewed on this web site.
- Although BusRates.com attempts to verify all reviews submitted, we cannot guarantee that these reviews are authentic.
- If a submitted review exceeds the posted character limit, BusRates.com may edit the review to meet the character limit; so long as such edits do not exclude important details or alter the reviewer's sentiment.