Find the restaurant best suited for your group
Use the Search Box at the top of this page to hone in on your desired area, or use the quick-links to major cities and areas below to browse all of the restaurants listed within the BusRates.com directory.
Why Use this Free Directory to Find a Restaurant?
All of the restaurants listed on BusRates.com are members of NTA, the National Tour Association. Held to high standards, these tour suppliers proudly wear the NTA mark, and together make up an elite group of industry leaders. Intimately familiar with catering to both large and small tour groups, the restaurants listed in the BusRates.com directory are surefire stops to sate your group's appetites.
Top 10 Questions to Ask a Restaurant
- How much advance notice do you need for our group?
- Is convenient tour bus loading/unloading available onsite?
- Do you have special meal options specifically for large tour groups?
- How will we be seated? Is there a banquet room on site?
- Do you offer group discounts?
- Do chaperones receive a free meal?
- Do you require an advance deposit? If so, how much?
- Is the deposit refundable?
- What is your cancellation and refund policy?
- Do you offer prepayment? If not, when is final payment due?