Why Use this Free Directory to Find a Hotel?
All of the hotels listed on BusRates.com are members of NTA, the National Tour Association. Held to high standards, these tour suppliers proudly wear the NTA mark, and together make up an elite group of industry leaders. Intimately familiar with providing hospitality services to both large and small tour groups, the hotels listed in the BusRates.com directory are a surefire accompaniment to your group travel experience.
Looking for a Good Group Hotel Rates?
Making a reservation for a group hotel can be a quick and efficient task if you know the right questions and information to seek. You don’t have to be a born negotiator (but if you are, that’s always a plus); the simple steps below will assist you in finding the best group hotel and overall price.
- Keep your dates flexible and always have alternate dates for any group travel event
- If you can’t get the group price you are looking for, you may be able to work out some free amenities (i.e. breakfast, parking vouchers, comp driver room, and more)
- Stay away from providing your budget to the hotel. Keep your conversations honest, but don’t provide unneeded information.
- You are never committed to booking at a hotel, so always feel free to walk away or inform the hotel you have other options.
Top 10 Questions to Ask a Hotel
- Is convenient tour bus loading/unloading available onsite?
- Is parking for the bus available at the hotel?
- Are there dining options available onsite/is breakfast provided?
- Aside from the room charge, are there any additional costs?
- Do you offer group rates or discounts?
- Do chaperones/driver receive a free room? What is the Comp Policy?
- Do you require an advance deposit? If so, how much?
- Is the deposit refundable?
- What is your cancellation and refund policy?
- When is final payment due?